We offer various repair services including an almost 24 hour workshop service, everything from punctures, pads & cable replacement, cleaning/de-greasing and safety checks.
(Quotations given before any work is carried out and this is guide and may vary, although any changes will be discussed/written/text/e-mail)
Prices start from £6 upto £200+, we aim to have your bicycle ready same day or within 48 hours on a standard service charge, most small jobs are done on the same day or next day collection, although due to demand this may increase.
All our workshop servicing is covered by a 90 DAY GUARENTEE*
*(Excludes parts not replaced and only work done, this does not cover punctures, punctures are covered by a 24 hour promise)
After work/hours maintenance course, queue jump or over-night servicing available
Why not consider a bicycle Workshop Class, this way you can learn how to repair your own bicycle, anything covered from punctures to full strip and re-builds.
We offer an OVER-NIGHT* service option, ideal for those wishing/needing their bicycle for the next morning, either to commute to work, race or charity ride.
Queue Jump Service, an additional charge is applied to all servicing this is dependent on level of service required.
*(There is an extra charge for this service, call the workshop for further details)
Workshop Service Plans
- Save money and time, starting from £35 to £200 (saving you upto £100, does not include replacement parts)
- Keep your bicycle in great working order, anything from road to mountain-bike, new or old welcome.
- Helping to keep you FIT and HEALTHY.
- Repairs done on the same day (dependant on stock availability and type of repair required)
- Friendly knowledgable staff, able to give in-partial advice too.
- Packages available from 12 to 24 months.
- We are also happy to offer a collect and drop off service, collecting your bicycle from your home or work.*
- Working with Giant UK and Raleigh UK, we offer a home assembly option if you are purchasing a bicycle from their click&collect we will come and build your bicycle.*
- Thinking of buying a SECOND HAND BICYCLE and not sure what you're getting, then we offer a mechanic to come and assess before you purchase option.*
- Road Side Assistance, we will come and help you or we will collect your bicycle return it to your shop and can arrange delivery to your desired address, areas currently covered(anywhere within SE London), Hours 7am to 9pm*
- Locked out? If you have lost your key or your lock is unable to open? Then we offer a lock cutting service, from £20 and we can also bring you a replacement lock too starting from £18, Hours 7am to 9pm*
*(Terms and conditions apply, contact us for further details)
Although we try to ensure the prices are correct at the time of booking, it may be necessary to call/notify you of other work/parts that are required; no work is carried out until customer has authorised to do so.
We operate a first-come-first served policy, although we appreciate that you may need your bicycle for a specific date, a booking-in fee of £20 will be required and an initial assessment to order any specific parts, if missed for any reason then you can move it to one other agreed date, although any cancellation will be subject to a £10 fee.
All our workshop services come with a 3 month guarantee (with exception of punctures these are covered for 24 hours) if needed further parts can be replaced within this time without further labour charges.
All listed prices include VAT, PARTS REQUIRED are NOT INCLUDED in the service price.
Any items purchased else-where will be subject to a minimum £6 labour charge per item (for the first 3 items) then each additional item will be priced at £3.
Ask about our other services, including workshop service plans, 1-2-1 workshop classes, group classes showing the basics, female friendly workshop classes and our new workshop membership or hire a workstation.
There is no job too big or too small for us to consider.
Minimum labour charge = £6
Please call our workshop directly on 0208-297-8166 for further details on any of the above.
Other Handy Tips/Links
Click on the above picture for a guide on checking a worn cassette/free-wheel
Click on the above picture(s) for a guide on how to check if your chain is worn
Sheldon Brown was an American bicycle mechanic and technical authority on bicycles. He contributed to numerous print and online sources related to bicycling, bicycle mechanics and maintenance. This link takes you to general chain and cassette information yet please take a look at other sections as it's a useful library.
Born: July 14, 1944, Boston
Died: February 4, 2008, Boston
• Keep all moving parts well lubricated. On modern bikes a lot of these are sealed but the chain should aways be well (though not excessively) lubed.
• Make sure the tyre pressure is correct. This reduces wear and tear and makes cycling an awful lot easier.
• Change the chain. There is a lot of debate as to how regularly you should do this but if it is overstretched it will wear down your cassette and then you will have to replace both. The chain is a lot cheaper. You can get a tool that allows you to remove the chain but you need to know what you're doing – might be time for a mechanic.
• Keep it clean . Dirt eats away at your bike and wears out moving parts. Make sure your wheel rims are clean and grease-free, and your chain and gears lightly oiled. A chain should be a shiny silver colour, not black.